Are you an experienced Veterinary Technician in search of a position in a highly supportive environment with a positive culture? Would you love to be part of an organization that provides guidance, mentorship, and accountability at every level? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of those questions, we want you to apply for this opening!
A busy and successful Veterinary Practice in Aldergrove is in search of an enthusiastic and energetic Veterinary Technician to join the team. If you have the following qualifications apply today!
- A current Registered Veterinary Technician License in good standing.
- Must be able to be registered through the BCVTA.
- English proficiency; excellent written and communication skills.
- Enjoy communicating and educating clientele, as client education is important.
- The desire to perform a multitude of veterinary technician tasks including blood draws, catheter placement, obtaining urine/stool samples, surgical preparation and assistance, surgical monitoring, performing full dental prophylaxis, and MORE!
- Surgical experience is a plus as we regularly perform routine soft tissue surgery and dental cleanings.
- A learning mindset as it is never too late to learn new skills or to improve the ones you already have.
- Attention to detail and a high degree of organization.
- Our RVTs are entrusted with a lot of responsibility within the clinic; you will be able to utilize and further develop all your skills.
- Team oriented, being able to communicate well with colleagues.
Hours & Availability
This is full time and part time availability!
- Monday through Friday: 8:30am – 5:30pm.
- There are no after hours, and no on-call emergency shifts as work/life balance is important for our staff at CGVC.
- Statutory Holidays – we are closed.
Compensation & Benefits
Our amazing team members can expect competitive pay and great benefits! The starting wage for this position is dependent upon education and experience.
Available benefits include:
- A great Extended Healthcare Benefits Package (Option of including your children too).
- Continuing Education Opportunities and CE allowance.
- Paid RVT Association Dues.
- Paid Time Off for vacation – we encourage our members to take vacations!
- Paid sick days.
- Paid Holidays.
- Very generous discount for your own pet(s).
- And more!
Country Grove Veterinary Clinic has proudly provided exceptional veterinary care to the community of Aldergrove, and surrounding areas for over 25 years. We are a two Veterinarian, small animal, privately owned practice. There is no on-call for this potion and no overnight shifts as we do respect a healthy work-life balance for our Team. As a valued member of this team you will enjoy a fun, friendly practice culture with caring, supportive leadership. To learn more about our practice, and our philosophy of medicine, please visit our website: www.countrygrovevet.ca
How to Apply
Positions on our team don’t open very often! Don’t miss your chance to join a great care team where you will have the opportunity to make a difference every day. If this sounds like your dream job, submit your resume through this ad TODAY for a chance to join us!
If you are selected to participate in the interview process for this position we will notify you via the email address provided in the application process. Please be sure to monitor your junk mail folder to ensure you receive communication from us!