Client Pet Health Information
- Before you get a pet – University of Guelph – a Practical Resource to Prepare you for Pet Ownership – considerations, costs, expectations, socialization when getting a new pet.
- Guide to Dog Adoption – Dog Adoption Guide to choose the right dog for your family.
- Obedience Unleashed Dog Training – From learning how to raise a puppy to modifying unwanted behaviours, this company offers a variety of programs that are tailored to fit your dog training needs located in Abottsford.
- Stop the Bite – dog bite prevention, education and training tool.
- Cat Friendly Practice – the American Association of Feline Practitioners veterinarians passionate about the care of cat.
- Cat Friendly Homes – is dedicated to cat caregivers who want to provide the very best care for their cat from AAFP.
- Feline Health Center – Cornell A variety of cat related health topics.
- Indoor Pet Initiative – Essential needs for indoor cats; behavior, nutrition, training, special needs.
- Pet Dentistry – Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC®) Seal of Acceptance – Veterinary Oral Health Council VOHC for your pet oral health.
- Healthy Pet Checkup – A yearly checkup is the best way to keep your pet as healthy as possible.
- Pet Health Network – Answers from veterinarians about your pet’s health, behavior, and car.
- Worms and Germs – Promoting safe pet Ownership covers animal health and diseases published by the Ontario Veterinary College Center for Public Health and Zoonotic Diseases
- The Canadian Veterinary Medical Association
- The BC Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
- Royal Canin Pet Foods – Tailored nutrition to help cats and dogs live their healthiest lives, who are on a maintenance diet or have medical diseases that can be better treated through specific nutrition.
- Hill’s Pet Food – Hill’s Nutritional Health Management for your pet.
- www.balanceit.com – This website was developed by Board Certified Veterinary nutritionists from the University of California, Davis Veterinary Medicine School, designing nutritional home-made diets.
- Hiliary’s Blend Complete and Balanced – Hiliary Watson, a Certified Pet Nutritionist in Canada, has formulated supplements for cat and dog Owners who like to make their pet’s homemade diets. These supplements ensure their pets are receiving complete and well balanced nutrition to meet their daily health needs.
- www.petdiets.com — Veterinarian, Dr. Rebecca Remillard provides a service to pet owner’s to help them formulate home made balanced diets.