Do you need help paying your student loans?
Do you want to work and continue learning with our industry’s most cutting-edge technology?
Country Grove Veterinary Clinic is hiring a full-time Registered Veterinary Technician. Our team consists of dedicated professionals who prioritize learning, growth, and personal well-being. We have found that’s the key to a brag-worthy, work-life balance. That… and there’s no on-call or no overnight shifts.
About the Position: Salary $46,000-$57,000
Our team is highly motivated, we drive each other to keep moving forward with the evolving world of veterinary medicine. We’re innovative but compassionate and work well together, especially during emergency situations.
Job Duties and Skills
- Working safely and effectively with pets, possibly needing to restrain them, as staff safety is a priority.
- Biological sample collection, evaluation, and sample preparation for testing.
- Placing IV catheters.
- Pre and post-surgical care for patients.
- Anesthesia monitoring.
- Dentals, including scaling, polishing, and x-rays.
- Performing full-body digital x-rays.
- Attending to hospitalized patients.
- Computer savvy, including AviMark Software.
- Communication and phone skills with clientele.
If you have not mastered one or more of these skills, that’s ok. We enjoy teaching and encourage learning in a healthy work environment. What’s important is that you’re passionate about what we do and keep your RVT certification in good standing. As a respected RVT at CGVC, you will be able to utilize and further develop all your skills. Our RVTs are entrusted with a lot of responsibility within the clinic. Here, you will be valued, and your voice heard.
About Country Grove Veterinary Clinic:
Country Grove has a strong history, caring for pets in Aldergrove for over 25 years. Four years ago, Dr. Jessica Wolfe, took ownership, advancing CGVC to a modern and progressive practice. Additionally, we have built a solid foundation from our work in the community, including local non-profits.
At Country Grove, our goal is to educate our clients so they can be responsible and knowledgeable owners, enhancing the human-pet bond for families. We strive to provide progressive veterinary medicine to our community with compassionate, quality pet care services, in a comfortable healing environment.
Why Join Country Grove:
We offer a fun, inclusive work environment with a great supportive team. Benefits include:
- Help to pay your student loans.
- Paid continuing education.
- Paid RVT Association dues.
- Paid uniform.
- Paid vacation.
- Extended flexible health benefits.
- Paid sick days
- GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES: Opt into our management training program which offers mentorship and education for advancement within our organization.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to: CGVCmanagement@gmail.com